Our Ultra-Flex machinable formula can be machined with conventional woodworking equipment and will not dull carbide knie like other flexible product.
We have many cutomer that order Machinable S4S blanks and run them through their moulder when they need a few feet of straight flex. Thi avoids the expense of custom tooling when only a small amount of footage is required. Keep in mind, that Machinable S4S is intended for paint grade applications.
NOTE: When ordering for machining, be sure to specify Machinable S4S.
For The Finest In Flexible Moulding
- Machines and cuts like wood
- Avoids expensive tooling
- Excellent for Jamb Extensions, No Pre-forming Required
- Nails like wood
- No pre-drilling
- No special adhesives required
- Less expensive than wood radius and curve parts
- Guaranteed against splitting, cracking, or breaking
- Easy to install, light weight, similar to wood
- Stronger with more flexibility
Machinable Moulding is Available in quarter inch incerments a Follows:
- Maximum of 2 inches thick, 12 inches wide, 12 feet long
- Minimum of 1/2 inch thick, 2 inches wide, 5feet long
ADJUSTABLE MOLD SAVES YOU MONEY
Ultra-Flex’s adjustable mold produces STRAIGHT S4S blanks, in any dimension up to a maximum of:
- 2 inches thick, 16 inches wide, 18 feet long
- No set up charges for straight S4S custom size blanks
- All S4S blanks are wide belt sanded to match millwork standards
- Use for short runs to match your custom wood profiles
- Excellent for Extended Jamb stock or Radius Arch Jambs