As a second-generation family owned business, we have a very “hands on” management team, with a conservative operating style. We carefully manage our growth and believe the worst mistake a company can make is to promise something to a customer (new or old) and be unable honor that commitment. Therefore, our goal is simple: we do not want to be the "biggest" flexible moulding supplier around , just simply the "best."
Flex Trim has grown and prospered because we listen to the needs of our customers and seek effective solutions to their problems. We believe our customer service and support is unparalleled in our industry and we aim to make our customer’s buying experience as simple and painless as possible.
Customers are the "lifeblood" of our business and our management philosophy is simple:
- Treat people the way that you want to be treated. - This applies to our suppliers, our employees, and most importantly our customers.
- Do the right thing the first time, and do it in a timely manner.
- If you make a mistake, fix it immediately.
- Say what you are going to do, and do what you say.
- There is nothing that falls in to the “it’s not my job” category (this applies from top management down).
The thing that we are most proud of is that our customers consistently say that we are one of their best suppliers and that if they place an order to us, they know that it will be delivered on time and the pieces will be correct the first time (and if we do make a mistake, we “jump through hoops” to fix the problem). Our main objective is to be “out of sight, out of mind” from the time the customer places an order until they are ready to place their next order.